Insurgo Insurgo

HAHA I GOT TO 666

Lol, I got to 666 score..

Awesome game, Voidy!

BTW, this is Fighterlegend :P

VoidSkipper responds:

Cute score, even if it's terribly low :P

Thanks for the 10!

IncrediBots 2 IncrediBots 2

Great game! I loved it!

I don't really care about paying for Supporter.. It helps the IB team..

I'm sure when more features come, they'll make others free!

Chess Tower Defense Chess Tower Defense

A clever Tower Defense!

Wow..

I got 1720 (I think)

This is a great concept! I love it!

It is one of the funnest Tower Defense games.

-Smconstpdgy (A.K.A. Fighterlegend)

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

This is a great tutorial.., but one thing..

I made my character, and everything else worked fine. But... When I try to jump, My character wont jump :/ Any help? PM me on it..

Anyway's, thanks for the tutorial! Really helpful! Going to make a platformer game and release it later. It will take about a week - 4 months xD I'm lazy...

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

It was a good tutorial, but..

The movement on my Flash Project was choppy and it was glitchy. It was a great tutorial! I really liked it!

Dino Run Dino Run

OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!

I just played this game for about 3 hours and I got almost everything in the shop (I don't have the gold desktop thing). I really love the concept of this game!

Gravity Orb (V1.5) Gravity Orb (V1.5)

Dis hard!

This is a great game and a great engine. But, it's hard lol. took me atleast 100 tries to get past the first level ><

Space Laser 2375 Space Laser 2375

Overall, I liked it.

Classic arcadeish game, but you should put options, like
on(release){
if(_root.screen.gotoAndStop(Notmoving )){
shakescreen = false
}else{
shakescreen = true
_root.screen.gotoAndPlay(shake)
}
}

It should work, I don't know, but if it doesn't let me know. It's just a script I created while typing this review..

Mad Vlad II: Revamped Mad Vlad II: Revamped

Hey! I played this on kong.!

I love this game! I played it on Kongregate. 10/10 5/5 Love the graphics, the engine, and the gameplay keeps you occupied.

OOP Platformer Tutorial OOP Platformer Tutorial

An Awesome Tutorial! But..

I would give it a 10/10 but I can't get any of this to work on flash cs3 '~' my character just wont move and yes I've check all the instance names and script and its all correct... it just wont move :\ and I did make the names. So If you can.. could you like send me a .fla with it or just a copy/paste other tutorial with just telling instance names? Thanks!

smokinjoeevil responds:

The coding scheme/object/class setup is, regretably, not compatible with AS3. The project will work in Flash CS3, as long as you create it as an AS 2 document.